unbla is proud to announce the First European Living Labs Summer School, where participants will create a guidebook, covering issues such as
- a map of domain of living labs innovation;
- living labs as a domain of practice and research;
- building bridges between the many disciplines in which living labs are rooted;
- mutual benefits of theoretical and applied living labs development;
- original experiences and insights from practitioners and students;
- build and strengthen international networks;
- contributions to Living Labs theory.
unbla is providing the facilitation for the event.